If your nonprofit club or organization is searching for a website solution, we can help! Our Nonprofit Website Package is highly flexible and easily maintained by you and others in your organization. Until recently, we focused solely on Kiwanis Club websites. However, we are now making our product available to other nonprofit clubs and/or organizations. Here are some of the top the features available for your group.
- Left-hand navigation menu, custom background and navigation color scheme applies to all site pages
- Member Database – our online member database is comprehensive and allows you to keep all information about members, including photos, in one place. You can also configure your own offices and awards to track and display.
- Group Email – make it easy for your members to communicate with each other, they can select email recipients from a list or create their own groups to reuse in the future.
- Photo Gallery – have as many photos in as many photo groups as you’d like. You can even use the photos as links to external photo galleries maintained by your members.
- Activities Calendar – imagine one central calendar for all group events that can be accessed by all members at any time
- Links – link to other organizations or clubs, local businesses or your parent organization
- News – display news about your organization, have us dedicate a news page to a specific topic or event, you can even have a President’s Corner news page that your President can update at any time.
- Projects or Fundraisers – dedicated to a single event or project, this page can let visitors see general information about an event or specific information about event instances and register for an event online. It also includes links for a downloadable flyer and downloadable registration form.
If you have questions, please contact us for more information. Organizations that have taken advantage of this highly flexible website solution include: